10 Things you can do with the Worcester Wonderland blogger’s (Claude Dorman’s) picture:Written by admin on May 12th, 2012
Worcester Wonderland blogger Will WW is really this dork, pictured above: Claude Dorman, 57 years old. (The photo was taken in 2005 – folks say Claude/Will WW has aged badly/stupidly)
Years of Will WW’s/Claude’s creepy/toxic/underhanded/police-calling/court-hassle-ing ways have resulted in this photo!
Top Uses for Claude/Worcester Wonderland blogger photo:
1. The obvious: Print out this Wonderland/Claude poster and use it as toilet paper
2. Print out this poster and Gorilla Glue it to: lamp posts, telephone poles, bathroom stall doors etc.
3. Print out and tape inside your car’s windows, home windows … any window really!
4. Print out this poster – make very large – and send it to: CLAUDE DORMAN, 38 Sever St., Worcester, MA 01609. Address it to: Worcester Wonderland blogger/Will WW/Claude Dorman!
5. Print out and make flyers and hand out to passersby! But first, on the other side of your Wonderland/Claude leaflet, print the ENTIRE WoMag piece on Claude and his evil website and police-calling (74 times in one day on nearby Becker College students!) ways.
6. Print out and make into Tee-Shirts and sell them in the Elm Park neighborhood. Everyone there hates their neighbor Claude/Will WW. They want to see him move out and (thankfully) he has put his house up for sale.
7. Don’t print this pic out but BUY CLAUDE’s house at 38 Sever St. Here’s the listing: http://www.massrealty.com/worcester/worcester/home/38-Sever-St,-Worcester,-MA-01609/71364362 Do Worcester a huge favor!