We are excited to invite you to attend the SelectUSA 2013 Investment Summit, hosted by President Barack Obama from October 31 – November 1, in Washington D.C. Please begin your pre-registration process by clicking here. After pre-registering, you will receive a follow-up email to pay and fully-register within three business days.
For the first time ever, we’ll have all the major players in one room to enable you to get the answers and contacts you need in the most efficient way.
Learn about incentives, market conditions and concrete investment opportunities from more than 44 states and U.S. territories. Ask a wide variety of U.S. government agencies questions about resources and regulations. Pre-schedule meetings through our online matchmaking service. Hear from the CEOs of leading international businesses, as well as national, state and local government leaders. Get deals done.
- Secretary John Kerry, Department of State
- Secretary Jack Lew, Department of Treasury
- Secretary Penny Pritzker, Department of Commerce
- Ambassador Michael Froman, United States Trade Representative
- David Constable, CEO, Sasol
- Dan Doctoroff, President and CEO, Bloomberg, L.P.
- Larry Fink, Chairman and CEO, BlackRock
- Melanie Hart, President and CEO, Tsuchiya North America
- Andrew Liveris, President and CEO, Dow Chemical Company
- Douglas Oberhelman, Chairman and CEO, Caterpillar
- William (Bill) Simon, President and CEO, Walmart, U.S.
- Eric Spiegel, President and CEO, Siemens Corporation
- Ludwig Willisch, President and CEO, BMW of North America
Please visit selectusasummit.com to view the video …