Farmers’ Market Coupon Distribution Kickoff
Elder Services of Worcester Area’s Nutrition Program and Friendly House wish to announce the MA Dept. of Agricultural Resources Farmers’ Market Coupon Kick Off Events.
Monday July 28, 2014
Worcester Youth Center
306 Chandler St, Worcester
Thursday July 31, 2014
Worcester Senior Center
128 Providence Street, Worcester
- As available, first come, first serve.
- Distribution will begin July 28th and coupons must be redeemed by October 31, 2014.
- Recipients must be at least 60 years old
- Must meet income requirement; be at or below 185% of Federal Poverty Line. ($21,257/single or $28,694/couple)
- Picture ID, proof of address, and recipient signature required.
Elder Services of Worcester Area– 508-852-3205 www.eswa.org Worcester, surrounding towns, plus Barre, Hardwick, New Braintree, Oakham, & Rutland.
Friendly House: (508) 755-4362
Southern Central Mass:
Tri-Valley, Inc.– 508-949-6640 www.trivalleyinc.org
Southern Central MA -Bellingham, Blackstone, Brookfield, Charlton, Douglas, Dudley, E. Brookfield, Franklin, Hopedale, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Millville, Northbridge, N. Brookfield, Oxford, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Warren, Webster & W. Brookfield.
Northern Central Mass:
Montachusett Opportunity Council -978-345-7066 www.mocinc.org Northern Central MA -Ashburnham, Ashby, Ayer, Berlin, Bolton, Clinton, Fitchburg, Gardner, Groton, Hubbardston, Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenburg, Pepperell, Princeton, Shirley, Sterling, Templeton, Townsend, Westminster, and Winchendon.