WORCESTER. Home to Claude Dorman, our very own Ebeneezer Scrooge. Cheap, misanthropic, despised by his neighbors, neighborhood, city.
The information we have reads so Scrooge!
1. Claude has never put out garbage or recycled in all the years he has occupied 38 Sever St. People say he and the missus burn their trash in the basement.
2. He seldom leaves his home, just tunnels out in the wicked early morning. Then returns home.
3. When he and wife take coffee in AM on their deck they speak only German.
Of course, Claude spoke fluent, utterly profane English when he harassed neighbor Bob Bourassa out of the Elm Park neighborhood (the remarks he left on the T & G website read just like Wonderland blogger) he feels he commands. And he writes brutal lies in English in the letters he has sent to city council members re a city councillor he wanted to destroy.
4. Claude and his wife each own a black Saab, on which 2 cameras attached to their house are trained. Claude has his parked on the corner of Sever and William streets.
5. Claude doesn’t speak to his neighbors. Ever. He is balding (we kinda figured that) with black hair. Late 40s, early 50s.